Hosted PBX Services Simplifying Communication Management
Strives to untangle all your communication hassles
Hosted VOIP services are the new generation communication solution. As the demand for a quality communication channel is increasing day by day, Hosted PBX or Virtual PBX is emerging as a great and viable option. Companies of all sizes are going for Hosted PBX systems; especially the SMBs. Hosted Services are like a boon to such organizations with growing needs. For budding industries it is really crucial to have systems which help them enhance their image and contribute in their growth. Business has a very important aspect and that is interaction with clients. PBX is a great alternative for business interaction; it also helps the firms to reduce their communication expenses. Firms with small and medium sizes can harness the potential of hosted systems to the optimum level as it offers a vast array of options at limited and reasonable prices. Intervention of Hosted PBX technology has opened a lot of options for even small size organizations. Now these firms do not have to think twice before going for virtual PBX services. Hosted PBX has brought SMBs also at par with large firms in terms of being able to afford a high class services for their clients. The Small Business PBX offers multiple feasible options to the small enterprises as it targets the needs of the SMBs. We at The Real PBX are very dedicated towards providing world class services to our clients. The Real PBX provides superior quality of hosted services at very competitive rates. Our Technical support service is available 24x7x365 that too free of cost.
Why go for Hosted VOIP offered by The Real PBX
The Real PBX products are built with a thought of untangling the complicated business interaction systems. We focus to give our users the best prices at the most affordable rates possible. Following are the reasons why to go for hosted PBX services from the real PBX:-
- Virtual PBX solution also features a suite of browser-based capabilities for controlling personal communications, including Personal Locator controls, Microsoft Outlook integration with click-to-call functionality, call logs, and integrated messaging.
- The service offers extensive standard features, such as auto-attendant, call hold; call transfer, voice mail, conferencing, and the Personal Locator (find me/follow me).
- Additional features include call center functionality, client-billing codes, and remote system access etc.
- Virtual PBX is a flexible, adaptive new approach to communications, it can connect to an existing dial tone network or replace it with a managed VOIP network-as an application and Virtual PBX eliminates the initial cost of setting up an infrastructure and its maintenance.
- Telecommuters and remote offices can function on the same Virtual PBX phone system as headquarters. Virtual PBX offers location independence.