Hosted PBX VOIP: 3 Way Calling:
It is a wonderful telecommunication tool that connects 3 people in one call simultaneously. Depending on the distance, if it's a long distance call or local call, suitable charges will apply to each call. The Real PBX allows users to enjoy this unique feature by connecting 3 people to talk at one time.
3 Person call with Small Business PBX System:
- Call one person and tell him/her to hold the call
- Now dial the second person's number whom you want to call
- When the second person picks the call connect both calls together by pressing "flash" button
- Now all 3 callers are able to talk and listen in on one call
- At any point during the call you can switch back to one-on-one call by putting second person on hold
- You can also disconnect the previous call or the new call or both calls
However it is important to note that during a 3 way call, call conferencing feature is disabled.