Your business requires a professionally sounding business phone system that can open up new avenues to grab better prospects, increase revenue, impress callers and boost sales. Communication has been at the heart of every successful organization. The need of communication has been felt since the earliest of times. With constant development and innovations in technology and internet business communication acquired a whole new dimension to itself.
Today, communicating is not just about voice calls but communication today transcends all barriers of voice, data, audio, video and multi-media communication. Owning a professional business phone system is not restricted to the size of a company. All this has been possible with a wonderful technology Hosted PBX.
No matter how small your spending budget may be, a Hosted PBX System can get you the required features at an affordable price. There are 5 ways in which a Hosted PBX VOIP system can spice up your business communication.
- Professional Call Handling- How good it feels when you call an organization and receive appropriate greeting as per the time of the day and get connected to the desired department in seconds? Wonderful, isn’t it. Your callers will also feel good about you and your business with PBX VOIP Systems. You can customize and upload professional greetings to impress callers. Intelligent call routing features such as advanced ACD and IVR segregate calls and route them to the concerned department in shortest time.
- Distinct Personal and Professional Lives- Just because you can’t miss out an urgent call from your boss you don’t have to go out and give your personal number to him. Small Business PBX Systems make life easy. You only need one number for all your calls, mails and faxes. Incoming calls to your virtual number can be directed anywhere in the world. Specific call hunt groups can be set up. Your single access point gets you connected anytime, anywhere.
- Boon for Telecommuters- Connections among several business locations and multiple offices can be established. Virtual Offices create an office for you wherever you want. It’s like you carry around your own personal office with you. Collaboration with remote employees is maintained at no extra charge. You can just roam around the world and never miss any phone call, message, email or fax.
- No infrastructure Restrictions- The Hosted PBX Services are available through the web. You don’t actually need to invest thousands of dollars to own, install and set up your PBX. Just a device for accessing and a reliable, high speed internet connection is all you need to get up and running. Need to relocate, not a problem; the Hosted PBX VOIP Systems make relocation a breeze. Take your phone to the new location and plug it in to the nearest available internet port. Your phones will configure themselves automatically and you are ready to make and receive calls.
- Toll free and Virtual Numbers- A toll free number is a great way to make people call you. You can expand your market reach with virtual numbers in desired locations. Not only this, toll free numbers and vanity numbers are a great way to endorse your brand and appear big in the eyes of your callers. Toll free and virtual numbers work as feathers in your cap to build your brand and improve your market position.
Redundant, scalable and cost effective business phone systems can actually change caller’s perception for you. Owning a professionally sounding business phone system with intelligent call handling mechanisms clearly shows that you value your caller’s time and money. Not only you build a bigger brand image but a Virtual PBX business phone system also proves to be a sure shot to expand your business and grab bigger and better deals.