How can Hosted PBX help you face the tough days of recession in breeze?
I’m not a financial expert or a business analyst, but with the news stripe flashing 24x7 and the anchors holding press conferences with the leading economists of the world; talking out to them and reporting on the overhanging recession, 4 times each and every day; strikes me that it is on the cards.
Whether you believe it or not; the economy is certainly changing and the multiplying oil prices, food prices, financial up throw; are all the big clues for the collapse of economies in view. Last time recession hit in the year 2008, companies were finding it difficult to manage their telephone bills. Moreover, the theme is not about “If there is a recession or not?” but the idea of this post lies in the subject that “If you believe there is one; what are you doing about it?”
Think of a total “blackout”; all the lights suddenly going out one night. “Would you choke out everything” or “Would you go and light a torch and then get back to activities”. Recession is just the same. Few lights suddenly go out; however one’s life must go on in the newly adjusted and adapted environment. Some people try to make innovations in their life style by doing the same tasks in a different way. With that, come new ideas and methods of sustaining during such threats. However, in this adjustment, there could be a steep learning curve for some businesses when they lose balance and fall.
The recession actually means that there are no possibilities of easy profit left. So, if you view it from a different angle, you have to acquire careful insight into the next venture before you put your money in it. It means strategic planning i.e. thinking twice and being clever at the same time. It is not a child’s play; but you will learn to swim with the sharks sooner or later. It is agreed globally that “Recession” is the demon of the Modern age and it takes a lot…your peace of mind and when there is no peace, your business can’t flourish because your mind gets sealed.
It is a shake up and wake-up call because the foundation upon which the operations of your business are based, is wobbling. One of the wisest steps would be to add new income sources and reducing costs. If you can get to do the current tasks in a more intelligent way, nothing can weigh against it. You can also give a new look and feel to your business telephony. The Hosted PBX VOIP is the technology which has gained pace due to the numerous benefits it has in store.
Some of the top sorted ways to boost your business with Hosted PBX VOIP in recession are lined up next.
- Cost Rationalization comes in the same pack with Hosted PBX VOIP- With the Hosted services of VOIP PBX, you don’t have to invest on hardware and set-up. The service provider’s role is to monitor the system 24x7 and correct the faults, if any. Moreover, the up gradation cost is sustained by the service provider.
- Less hiring to bring the total budget down- The initial installations, maintenance and upgrades ore onto the provider. Hence, the user company requires less technical personnel.
- Toll free calling via VOIP PBX technology halves the bill- The calls in a particular network are treated as local, even if they are cross- country or cross- toll calls.
- Save Infrastructure costs- With VOIP PBX, you don’t actually need a physical office space for your business. If your business runs on dispersed workforce, who either works from home or travel a lot; VOIP PBX technology makes it possible for you to sound like you are all working under the same roof.
- Use the existing hardware to save more- VOIP PBX systems offer backward compliance. The service contracts can also be placed on existing PBX hardware which can be attached to support an Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) for conversions between analog and digital voice/data.
- Reduce user trainings- With Hosted PBX you don’t need to be a techno-geek in order to learn the usage of the system. You will be well supported by the provider’s team.
- Reduced transfer Bandwidth- PBX VOIP lets you reduce the “on-going costs” for separate voice and data channels by integration of voice and data packets by transferring them together.
- Scale without spending extra- Hosting allows you to reduce the expansion costs for addition, relocation and changes. The expansions fit in easy because the cabling and wiring has no role to play and simple plugging-in of the new devices can scale the system as a whole.
Recession is a burning issue and a critical phase to test the potential of thinkers and innovators. But some of us get depressed by the news, events and signs in the supermarkets and petrol pumps and the others rethink for redefining the achievements made in worst conditions. Face the tough day better with Hosted PBX VOIP.