VoIP Services of “The Real PBX” are unmatched!
VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol has also some other reference names such as IP telephony, Internet telephony, Broadband telephony, Broadband phone service, Voice over Broadband. At the outset, Internet Protocol (IP) was designed for data networking. After the glory of IP as a world standard for data networking, it was adopted for voice based network transmission as well. Users of “The Real PBX” are having tremendous benefits from our cost effective VoIP services and are gifted a soft phone app for their PCs, that too absolutely free of cost.
VoIP services of The Real PBX are so economical
The VoIP service we provide is a very cost effective way of calling. Utilizing the single network to carry both voice and data is one of the factors due to which the calling via VoIP goes cost effective. Sometimes, when the calling is done within the same network, VoIP to VoIP phone calls are free of cost. While VoIP to PSTN/analog networks may incur some cost that is borne by the VoIP user. This cost is actually the toll that is charged by VoIP or PSTN network owner of that area, who meters yours bill for using the channels or transmission frequencies owned by him during the call you make.
The demand for our VOIP is in full swing these days because of the cost saving advantages to our consumers over traditional telephone networks. Most phone users across the world pay a flat monthly fee for local telephone calls and a per-minute charge for long-distance STD and ISD calls.
VoIP calls can be placed across the Internet. Most Internet connections are charged by ISP’s across the globe using a reasonable monthly fee structure. For making International calls, the monetary savings range to 70% in many cases after switching to our VOIP PBX technology.
Ways, you can use our VOIP service
You can use any of the following four ways to connect to our VOIP network:
- Using a pre-configured IP enabled telephone or a hard phone
- Using an analog hardware telephone with an ATA (Analog Telephony adapter) that digitalizes analog voice/data so as to transfer it over VOIP network
- Using a computer or laptop with a soft phone installed on it, making use of a headset with a microphone mounted on it for hearing the message and talking back.
- Using your smart phone based on android, iPhone or blackberry with soft phone application installed on it so as to take calls like you do normally
Types of calls via our VoIP Network
The Real PBX allows its user base to make VOIP based telephone calls both to other VOIP devices (i.e. hard phone or soft phone) and to the normal analog telephones on the hardware PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network). The types of calls made through VOIP have been broadly classified into two categories:
- PC-to-Phone: Calls from a VOIP device (hard phone or soft phone) to a hardware PSTN device are called "PC-to-Phone" calls, even though the VoIP device may not be a PC.
- PC-to-PC: Calls from a VoIP device (hard phone or soft phone) to another VoIP device (again a hard phone or soft phone) are so called "PC-to-PC" calls, even though neither device may be a PC.
Our Complimentary service features
VOIP PBX services of The Real PBX have a large set of functionality that is modest of charge for all our VOIP customers. Whereas, the analog/ PSTN telephony users pay additional and incremental charges for availing each of these functions to their respective phone service providers as none of these is complementary. Some of our important features are:
Extra telephone lines and extensions
- Multi-Party Conference calling
- Call forwarding
- Automatic redial
- Dial by name/initials
- Caller ID
- Visual call reports
- Secure calling and data transfer
- location independent calling
- Integration with video, data, audio conferencing
- Managing address books, and many others