Branding can be defined as the process involved in earning reputation and recognition in the market for a product. A product with significant branding can easily be sold at a higher price than the competitors. It takes lesser efforts with the marketing, which saves you on the advertising. To make it even better, finding the investors for a ‘brand’ is a lot easier than any other common product.
For easier understanding, it would not be wrong to explain branding as a way of earning the trust of the customers. Among several methods of trust-gain in the marketing arena, using toll free numbers stands among the tallest in many ways. Toll free number is an incoming telephone line used by the businesses, on which their customers can call without being charged.
Branding Benefits of Toll Free Numbers:
- Vanity Numbers to Gain Attraction: Branding has a lot to do with the popularity of the product name and that is where vanity number comes in handy. Vanity Numbers are a combination of the numbers that can find an attraction from the customers. Using a number that resembles your brand name or the category that you serve can be a great way of gaining the branding benefits. For example, a printer manufacturer can use the Toll Free Number ‘1800- PRINTERS’ to offer contact services for the customers. Such numbers are easy to remember, dial, and recommend; all being branding contributors.
- No Call Charges on the Customer End: They say the best things in life are free. While the approach of almost every business is to present themselves as the best, they need to offer some free things. So, a free connectivity option for customers is quite a good thing to start with. It conveys a clear message that you are available for the customer without biting on their pockets. Statistically, the sales conversion over the toll free number is many times better than any other voice call medium.
- Globally Localized Connectivity: With the immensity of the internet, businesses are able to deliver services and products remotely to any part of the planet. To support the customers everywhere, it does not require you to set up a contact center everywhere as you can offer a localized toll free number for almost every country. The calls made on these numbers will reach the business at their actual contact center, but the callers will feel as if, they have been connected to a local site. This gives a feeling to the customers that you are more easily available and hence, endorses your brand value. Offering local numbers for different locations helps in building a successful and professional company image.
Other Benefits of Toll Free Numbers
Branding is not the only way in which toll free numbers help the businesses. There are several other benefits that can be earned with toll free number integration:
- Improved conversion rate and ROI.
- Customer tracking and analytics.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Better customer retention and up-sale rate.
Toll free numbers can be implemented on the normal phone setup without asking for much of modifications and the overall expenditure is not sky touching. These factors are considered very important for startups and SMBs, which are actually in dire need of branding. Once you have earned ‘the tag of a brand’ in the market, life gets simpler for the business. So, there is no good in delaying the plans of bringing toll free numbers in action.