Ease To Use
Adding more features to help you does not affect simplicity of using Hosted PBX for our customers. Making or being on a 3-Way Calling takes some very simple steps. Here is how to make a 3-Way Call on our Hosted PBX:
- Dial to any of the numbers that you want on the 3-Way Call
- Once the call is answered, make call to the second number that you want on the 3-Way Call. The first recipient will be on hold now.
- When the second person answers the call, you can connect both calls together by pressing “Flash” button on softphone. Now, all three on the active call can communicate with each other.
- During the active call, you can switch between the calls to one user and put other on hold anytime for one-on-one communication. You can also end one (or both) call on your wish.
- You can even disconnect one of the calls and connect with a new number.
Charges applicable for the calls will be based as per the standard individual charges applicable for each of the calls connected on 3-Way Calling. The other numbers can be connected on the 3-Way Calling even when they do not have multi-way calling facility.
Hosted PBX service from The Real PBX is powered on the softphone technology. You do not require a system of entangling wires and cables to setup this service. This implies that your employees can connect on your company’s Private Branch Exchange without any restrictions on geographical location. With 3-Way Calling the employees can connect with each other without being charged for the calls.