Imagine your agents manually finding contacts of your customers and dialing their numbers to connect with them. Isn’t it so counterproductive? Shouldn’t they focus more on critical tasks such as talking with clients and convincing them to try your services or resolving customer queries?
If your marketing and sales department is utilizing cold calling tactics to bring more business, then having a predictive dialer can bring a significant difference in the results. An auto dialer or predictive dialer is a feature offered by cloud-based contact center solutions, which automates the dialing part for your agents.
Since, all the manual work of finding customer contact details and dialing their numbers is now automated; you can increase your agents’ productivity by including a predictive dialer in your sales department.
You might be thinking that you run a small business, and you don’t need it, or predictive dialers are not the right fit for your industry. If so, then you might be wrong as predictive dialers are almost setting every industry on fire with their accuracy, speed, and increasing productivity of agents.
6 Industries Where Predictive Dialers Are Of Utmost Importance
1. Travel Industry
The travel industry thrives when people make vacation plans. To get more customers to plan their holidays and foreign trips with your travel agency, you need to connect with them as quickly as possible before your competitor does. And, as discussed, a predictive dialer is specially designed for these purposes only.
Your travel agents have to upload the list of potential customers, and the auto dialer will start connecting them with real people in no time. The best part is that cloud-based predictive dialers support integration with other business apps such as CRMs and sales enablement tools. Thus, keeping your team on the same page during the lead nurturing process.
Use cases where predictive dialer is helpful:
- Keeps track of your customer interactions. Predictive dialers keep a call log and thus help your travel agents to see which contacts might be left or forgotten for contacting.
- While connecting with new prospects is essential, it is equally necessary to retain existing customers. As you can integrate a predictive dialer with your CRM, you can automate calls with current customers who might plan to travel again based on their previous history.
2. Telemarketing Industry
Businesses that are making extensive use of telemarketing to sell their products and services can primarily benefit from predictive dialers. As you can upload customer databases on predictive dialers, they can display important information such as name, job role, etc. to provide context which agents can use to prepare a personalized pitch and drive more conversions.
With features such as intelligent call routing and call queue management, it improves the performance of agents in handling more calls and positively converting more prospects.
3. Banking Industry
The banking industry has to deal with millions of contacts for various purposes, such as connecting with people looking for loans, investors, sending EMI payment reminders, and other operations. Predictive dialer is a boon for banks to deal with such large databases of customers and that too segmented on various types like debtors, people who applied for loans, etc.
As hosted predictive dialer solutions use cloud technology, it can seamlessly handle large customer databases and still offer seamless services and connect bank agents to customers as quickly as possible.
Benefits of predictive dialer for banking industry:
- It can maintain database and other call data such as when a specific customer was called and by which agent.
- The information provided by predictive dialer to bank agents keeps them updated on customers’ background, which brings positive results.
4. Political Campaigns
Gone are the days when political parties relied on physical rallies for connecting with their potential voters. Now, everyone is utilizing the power of technology and social media to grow their influence and expand their reach even to the remote corners of their countries.
Predictive dialer is specifically helping political parties in connecting them with people of their constituencies to conduct surveys and polls. The collected data is of utmost importance to political parties as it will help them devise their electoral campaign or adjust current strategies.
With a predictive dialer, they can connect efficiently with people and collect information and save it on the cloud for further analysis.
Benefits of predictive dialer for political campaigns:
- Use predictive dialer to raise funds for political campaigns and other vital tasks such as enlisting volunteers.
- Improves the efficiency of your volunteers as compared to other conventional modes of communication.
5. Insurance Companies
A general rule of thumb for insurance agencies’ success is to reach out to maximum customers in less time. This is where predictive dialer steps in, and it makes it even further by detecting answering machines and busy tones so that your agents always connect with a real person on the other side.
Benefits of predictive dialer for insurance companies:
- Maintain large databases of customers and connect with them at an unprecedented scale.
- Agents get the context and background of customers on the screen to optimize their pitch and add personalized elements.
6. Debt Collection Industry
The debt collection industry has multiple tasks in hand; from reaching out to new customers looking for loans to sending gentle payment reminders to debtors. Here speed and accuracy factors come in to play while connecting with people, and predictive dialers can do it tirelessly while keeping your agents productive.
Benefits of predictive dialer for debt collection industry:
- An agent can quickly connect with a debtor and have useful information such as the amount to be paid, due date, etc. on the screen for rapidly reminding them to clear their payments.
- Or you can also automate this process using voice broadcasting services, which will completely automate the above-described method, and your agents can focus on other aspects of your business.
When businesses are looking for quick and cost-efficient ways to connect with potential leads and customers, predictive dialers cover their back with a plethora of features and much-needed speed, accuracy, and reliability. Applications of predictive dialing solutions are not limited to the industries mentioned in this article, but their potential can be tapped for any other industry.
In case you have any queries or are looking for predictive dialer solutions, connect with our Experts for a free consultation session. Just tap on the Chat Now button to initiate a chat or connect with us on any of our toll-free numbers.