Things You Should Know about Call Blast Feature
VoIP is a huge thing in the call center industry and brings along with many modern tools, services, and features which offer immense advantages when compared with traditional telephone systems. The ‘Call Blast’ feature is one such VoIP feature which lets users connect to multiple telephones simultaneously and play a pre-recorded message to the receivers. It is a great way to promote products and services, mass announcements, and much more. They can also be tailored to be influenced by customer inputs, which is great from a marketing perspective.
Simply put, the Call Blast feature lets users broadcast a recorded message to numerous numbers simultaneously. It is a very useful tool to get in touch with your target audience in bulk, at the right time, which also showcases the best results. It is very easy to implement and use as the user simply needs to load a pre-recorded message into the system, select the number of phone numbers to be dialed, the time and date, and the rest is automatically taken care of by the software.
Benefits of Call Blasting
1. Increased Business Value and Reputation
Although this feature is used to broadcast the same message to all recipients, it still enables a business to deliver a personal message to its clients. This makes the customers or clients feel like they are being treated in a special manner. In this way, it helps create a better rapport with the said clients or customers and helps increase the business value.
As we all know that for favorable business growth, marketing, and all its nuances are very necessary. However, the business expenditure for marketing campaigns should always be kept on the low-low. Call Blast feature of VoIP systems offers great cost effectiveness, as it targets your existing as well as potential customers and delivers your message simultaneously to them. Businesses no longer need to employ multiple agents to make manual calls to customers, which obviously brings operational costs down by a whole lot.
3. Result-Oriented and Analytical
Call Blast feature lets users analyze results created from marketing campaigns, which plays a critical role in future campaign planning. Usually, VoIP service providers offer instant analytical data to their clients along with recorded calls which can be used to tweak and optimize guide scripts and other aspects of the call center process for better results.
4. Easy to Control and Setup
The Call Blast feature of VoIP systems is very easy to install and is also pretty straightforward and simple to use. All it takes is a few minutes, after which the user can upload the pre-recorded message. If the message is interactive, the user can also upload the associated list/pattern of the numbers to be dialed. They can also schedule the time and date of the calls to be made. In the real world, it would not take more than 30 minutes to get everything up and running.
The Call Blast feature can be used to get a great many things done. Here are a few examples.
- Appointment Reminder: It can broadcast appointment or meeting reminders to all relevant recipients, all at the same time.
- Office Closings: It can be used to inform all employees of an organization of upcoming holidays and much more at the same time without any hassles.
- Political Campaigns: It can be used to propagate political agenda or support political campaigns.
- Surveys/Questionnaires: It can be used to conduct mass surveys and gather customer feedback, all in one go.
- Payment Reminders: Payment reminders can be sent to all customers or clients of an organization with a scheduled call blast.
- Event Invites: Hundreds of event invites can be delivered in a matter of minutes with this feature.
- Promotions: They can also be used to let all of your customers know about product promotions, etc.
- Fundraising: It can be used to ask for donations from numerous call recipients all at the same time.
- Company Announcements: Call blast can also be used to intimate all employees of an organization regarding changes in company policy and other such announcements within a matter of minutes.
The Call Blast feature adds loads of value to any business process. It might not be required by every business out there, and may not even be compatible with some businesses. But wherever it is implemented properly, it is sure to bring along unprecedented productivity and efficiency, which is only possible with Call Blast VoIP feature.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!